1. The present conditions regulate the permitted use of the page with URL http://www.norwatt.es, that the company Norwatt S.L, with address in C / Valladolid 1, Of. 3, Gijón (Asturias) makes available to Internet users.
The following means are made available to users where they can address their requests, questions and complaints:
C / Valladolid 1, Of. 3, 33201 Gijón (Asturias)
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website http://www.norwatt.es (hereinafter "the Website") that Norwatt makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies its acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will be governed, in addition, by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the Web content is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met: That is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
TC Norwatttrial reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and s of the information contained in the Web, the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access. 4. Norwatt does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Web or its content, nor that it is d, taking place, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to implement, and as soon as news of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting errors, reestablishing communication and updating contents.
5. Both the access to the Web and the unconsidered use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. Norwatt will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use. Likewise, it is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user´s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
6. Norwatt does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, as long as they are not related to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce actions in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In the event that any user, client or third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or injure property or rights of the user, a customer or a third party liable for compensation, and, in particular, consist of:
You must contact the company through the contact form or the email address in the contact information.
7. Norwatt owns the intellectual property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, Norwatt recognizes in their owners´ rights the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility of Norwatt over them, nor Norwatt´s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation, unless expressly stated.
All the intellectual property rights of the content of this website are the exclusive property of Norwatt, and we shall be responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights thereof.
Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, total or partial, without the express authorization of Norwatt is prohibited. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in this web site are protected by law.
8. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of Norwatt will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Any link of third parties to the Web must be to its home page, being expressly prohibited the "deep links", the "framing" and any other use of the contents of the Web, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
10. Norwatt and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user´s domicile for any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the Website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Norwatt and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Gijón (Spain).
The consequence of not supplying the requested information will be the impossibility of providing the requested service, or supplying the requested information.
Know that you have the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition free of charge, in the terms set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, by writing that may be presented directly at the registered office of the entity or sent by mail certificate, including a photocopy of the DNI to the aforementioned address.